Data of the person responsible for the treatment.
Registered office: CEEIM, C / Campus de Espinardo, 7, 30.100 MURCIA (SPAIN)
Area of application
This Policy will be applicable:
• To those people who visit the website of AICRUMIT S.L. (From now on, any reference to it will also be understood to include its version in English).
• Those who voluntarily contact AICRUMIT S.L. Through email, chat or by completing any of the data collection forms published on the AICRUMIT S.L. website.
• To those who request information about the products and services of AICRUMIT S.L. or who request to participate in any of the commercial actions of AICRUMIT S.L ..
• To those who formalize a contractual relationship with AICRUMIT S.L. by contracting their products and services.
• To those who use any other service on the website that involves the communication of data to AICRUMIT S.L. or access to data by AICRUMIT S.L. for the provision of their services.
• To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be processed by AICRUMIT S.L. for any of the purposes included in this Policy.
The use of the products and services of AICRUMIT S.L. requires express acceptance of this Policy.
AICRUMIT S.L. warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and / or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, therefore the data provided to AICRUMIT S.L. They must be personal data, corresponding to your own identity, adequate, pertinent, current, exact and true. In this sense, the user and / or client will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or to AICRUMIT S.L. for the use of another person’s data or your own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or irrelevant. Likewise, the user and / or client who communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as its consequences in the opposite case.
In the same way, the user and / or client who communicates personal data to AICRUMIT S.L. declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation, otherwise refraining from providing data to AICRUMIT SL. Any data provided about a minor will require the consent or prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, which will be considered responsible for the data provided by the minors in their charge.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions that on the protection of personal data are established with a special character and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, being by both this Policy complementary to those mentioned in what is not expressly provided in them.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
AICRUMIT S.L., in its capacity as data controller, informs users of the existence of various treatments and files in which the personal data communicated to AICRUMIT S.L. are collected and stored.
The purposes of said collection and processing of personal data are the following:
• In relation to the “cookies” that AICRUMIT S.L. used when browsing through its website, they are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting said web pages, in order to improve their usability, know their habits or needs navigation of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of AICRUMIT S.L., the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that AICRUMIT S.L. puts at your disposal for the management of services. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the websites of AICRUMIT S.L. although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers. All information about the cookies used by AICRUMIT SL, will be It is published in its Cookies Policy, available for consultation at https://wegreenspace.com/en/cookies-policy/
• In the case of sending an email to AICRUMIT S.L. or a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of said data by AICRUMIT S.L. It is the attention of the inquiries and requests for information that arise about the products and services of AICRUMIT S.L ..
• In the case of sending an email to AICRUMIT S.L. related to your job offers, said data will be processed to participate in the personnel selection procedures.
• In the case of AICRUMIT S.L. That the interested parties complete to participate in any of the commercial actions of AICRUMIT SL, the purpose will be to enable said participation, as well as the sending of commercial and advertising communications about the services of AICRUMIT SL, unless the interested party expressly expresses his opposition in the same moment of the collection of your data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the means provided by AICRUMIT S.L. to this end.
• When contracting the services offered by AICRUMIT SL, only those personal data that are necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the provision of services and their remuneration by customers will be collected, said data being collected and processed with the following purposes:
◦ The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship established with the client, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the contracted services, by contacting AICRUMIT S.L. with the client through the e-mail address, telephone or other means indicated by the latter.
◦ For the sending of documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as for the sending of commercial and advertising communications about them or other similar ones by AICRUMIT SL, through postal mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other means indicated by the client, unless he expressly expresses his opposition at the time of contracting. Regardless of whether or not the client had chosen to receive commercial information from AICRUMIT S.L., the client may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the specific section available for this in his Client Area.
◦ For the maintenance of historical records of business relationships during the legally established deadlines.
◦ In those cases in which AICRUMIT S.L. must access and / or process personal data in respect of which the client had the condition of responsible or in charge of the treatment, AICRUMIT S.L. will treat said data as the person in charge of the treatment in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of the RGPD and in accordance with the provisions of the section called “AICRUMIT S.L. as the person in charge of the treatment ”, included in this Policy.
◦ In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, AICRUMIT S.L. informs the user that it will proceed to retain and conserve certain traffic data generated during the development of communications, as well as, where appropriate, to communicate said data to the competent bodies provided that the legal circumstances provided for in said Law concur.
◦ For all those other purposes, which are expressly included in the Specific Conditions that are applicable to the corresponding product or service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by the client.
Period of conservation of personal data
AICRUMIT S.L. will keep personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes detailed above. AICRUMIT S.L. You may keep said data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities may arise from your relationship with the client.
In the case of the data subject to conservation due to Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, the period of conservation of the same will be detailed in said regulations.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by AICRUMIT S.L. will be the following:
• The employees of AICRUMIT S.L. in the fulfillment of their functions.
• The providers of AICRUMIT S.L. who intervene in the provision of services, in the event that this is necessary for the provision of the same.
• The companies that are members of the Group of Companies of which AICRUMIT S.L. It is part, understood this in the sense of article 42 of the Commercial Code, whose activity is the commercialization of services of an identical or analogous nature offered by AICRUMIT S.L ..
• The judicial or administrative bodies, as well as the State Security Forces and Bodies, in the event that AICRUMIT S.L. was required in accordance with current legislation to provide information related to its clients and their services.
• Any others who, due to the nature of the service, must access the data provided with it, as detailed in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by the client.
User rights and exercise of the same
Users may exercise the following rights recognized by the RGPD at any time:
• Right of access.
Users have the right to obtain from AICRUMIT S.L. information about whether personal data concerning you is being processed, to access them and to obtain information about the treatment carried out.
• Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
• Right of rectification.
Users have the right that AICRUMIT S.L. rectify your personal data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of deletion.
Users have the right to proceed to the deletion of the data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the legally foreseen circumstances concur.
• Right to limit treatment.
Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that the processing operations that should correspond in each case are not applied to them, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the GDPR.
• Right to portability.
Users have the right to receive the personal data that concern them in a structured format, as long as said data concerns exclusively the user and has been provided by the user.
Users may exercise said rights in the following ways:
• Whether they are clients of AICRUMIT S.L. As if they are not, users may exercise their rights by sending a communication by sending a request accompanied by their D.N.I. or valid document in law that proves your identity, addressed to AICRUMIT S.L. C / González Cebrián, 3. Bajo 30002 Murcia (Murcia) Spain, to the attention of the Administration Department, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
In cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests due to their repetitive nature, AICRUMIT S.L. reserves the right to charge a fee for the derived administrative costs or the right to refuse to act with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of art. 12.5 GDPR.
Users and / or clients may contact the corresponding local control authority if they consider that the treatment carried out regarding their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation.
The data protection control authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/ index-ides-idphp.php.
International data transfers
In those products and services of AICRUMIT S.L. in which international transfers are required to enable their provision, said circumstance will be included in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by the client prior to the same. .
AICRUMIT S.L. as data processor
In accordance with article 28 RGPD and concordant, AICRUMIT S.L. will process the personal data with respect to which the client holds the condition of responsible or in charge of the treatment, when this is necessary for the adequate provision of the contracted services. In this case, AICRUMIT S.L. will act as the person in charge of the treatment, in accordance with the terms indicated below:
• AICRUMIT S.L. It will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the client responsible or in charge of the treatment, not using them for a purpose other than that contained in this Data Protection Policy and / or in the contractual conditions that are applicable.
• Once the provision of the services that motivate the processing of personal data has been completed, these will be destroyed, as will any support or documents that contain any personal data or any type of information that has been generated during, for and / or or by the prestation of the services that are the object of the corresponding Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AICRUMIT S.L. You may keep the aforementioned data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities may arise from your relationship with the client.
• In the event that AICRUMIT S.L. If you use the data for another purpose or communicate or use it in breach of this Data Protection Policy and / or the corresponding Terms of Service, you will also be considered responsible for the treatment.
• AICRUMIT S.L. undertakes, in accordance with article 28 of the RGPD, to maintain due professional secrecy regarding the personal data that it must access and / or process in order to comply in each case with the purpose of the Conditions of service that are applicable, both during and after their termination, agreeing to use said information only for the intended purpose in each case and to demand the same level of commitment from any person within your organization who participates in any phase of the treatment of personal data responsibility of the client.
• In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, the following rules will apply in relation to the form and modalities of access to data for the provision of services:
1. In the event that AICRUMIT S.L. must access the treatment resources located at the client’s facilities, the client will be responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures, as well as communicating them to AICRUMIT SL, who undertakes to respect them and demand that people comply with them. of your organization that participate in the provision of services.
2. When AICRUMIT S.L. remotely access the data processing resources that are the responsibility of the customer, the latter must establish and implement the policy and security measures in their remote processing systems, being AICRUMIT S.L. responsible for establishing and implementing security policy and measures in their own local systems.
3. When the service was provided by AICRUMIT S.L. in its own premises, AICRUMIT S.L. It will collect in its Activity Register the circumstances relating to the processing of data in the terms required by the RGPD, including the security measures corresponding to such processing.
• Access and / or treatment of data by AICRUMIT SL, without prejudice to the specific legal or regulatory provisions in force that may be applicable in each case or those adopted by AICRUMIT SL on its own initiative, will be subject to the necessary security measures for:
◦ Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
◦ Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
◦ Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the treatment.
◦ Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
• The client authorizes AICRUMIT SL, in its capacity as data controller, to subcontract with third parties, in the name and on behalf of the client, storage services, custody of backup copies of data and security, and those that may be necessary to enable the provision of the contracted services, respecting in any case the obligations imposed by the RGPD and its implementing regulations. At any time, the client may contact AICRUMIT S.L. to know the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of the indicated services, which will act in accordance with the terms provided in this document and prior formalization with AICRUMIT S.L. of a data processing contract pursuant to art. 28.4 of the RGPD.
• The client authorizes AICRUMIT S.L. to carry out the actions indicated below, provided that they are necessary for the execution of the provision of services. Said authorization is limited to the action / s necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the validity of the applicable contractual conditions:
◦ To carry out the processing of personal data on portable devices only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
◦ To carry out the treatment outside the premises of the client or AICRUMIT S.L., only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
◦ The entry and exit of the supports and documents containing personal data, including those included and / or attached to an email, outside the premises under the control of the client responsible for the treatment.
◦ The execution of the data recovery procedures that AICRUMIT S.L. is seen in the obligation to carry out.
• AICRUMIT S.L. is not responsible for the breach of the obligations derived from the RGPD or the corresponding regulations on data protection by the user and / or client in what corresponds to their activity and that is related to the execution of the contract or commercial relationships that bind it to AICRUMIT SL Each party must face the responsibility that derives from its own breach of contractual obligations and of the regulations itself.
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION:
Purposes: Respond to your requests and send you commercial information about our product, including by email. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Recipients: No data transfers are foreseen. Rights: You can withdraw your consent at any time, as well as access, rectify, delete your data and other rights at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional Information: You can expand the information in the Legal Notices link.